Comfort Keepers-Johns Island
3690 Betsy Kerrison Parkway
Johns Island, SC 29455
843-574-7474 - Main Phone
843-656-1057 - Fax
For more than two decades, Comfort Keepers has been looking for life's bright side. We've seen immeasurable love, dedication, joy and purpose. We care for people in their own homes, so we're doing more than accomplishing everyday tasks; we're witnessing life. That's a privilege we don't take for granted. When you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. Care can transform a life for the better, it can create a lasting bond, and it can elevate a person's spirit. That's why we care.
Follow Us On Social Media
- Starting at : $30.95/Hour
Payment Options and Sources
- Credit Card
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Private Pay
- Veterans Benefits
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene- ADL Assistance
- Dementia Care- Comfort Keepers will provide activities that can improve a person’s quality of life such as music and other activities to stimulate the senses.
- Mobility Assistance-Comfort Keepers assist clients as needed with mobility to maintain as active a lifestyle as possible.
- Incidental Transportation- Getting seniors out and about is good for their mind, body and spirit.
- Light Housekeeping- Maintaining a Senior’s entire living space vs only their personal space will not only elevate their mental health but keep them comfortable while they age in place.
- Meal Preparation- Comfort Keepers prepare hot, delicious and nutritious meals, allowing clients to help with preparation according to their ability
- Medication Reminders- Comfort Keepers can help ensure that clients take their own medications as prescribed.
- Respite Care- Family caregivers and those in their care can benefit from a little time off now and then. That is why Comfort Keepers offers respite caregiving.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- End-Of-Life Care- Our compassionate Comfort Keepers come to the aid of individuals who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.